JKA Accounting Solutions

Tel: 07 3256 0822
Email: clientservices@jka.com.au​
Address​​​​​​: 3/723 Sandgate Road


Ample Client Parking:

14 Vine Street, Clayfield Qld 4011

Contact Us
Socialise With Us
  • Facebook Social Icon
JKA Accounting Solutions is a CPA Practice

                                                                   © 2016 JKA Accounting Solutions Pty Ltd

JKA Wealth Solutions Pty Ltd ABN 80 612 773 289, is a Corporate Authorised Representative (No. 1249317) of Interprac Financial Planning Pty Ltd (ASFL No. 246638). 

The right property advice

Did you know that you don't need a licence to provide property advice? AND by law, property is not a financial product;

AND you have very little consumer protection if you have received the wrong advice?

Property advice is not covered by consumer laws like superannuation products or share advice. 

Get the right advice:

  • Before you buy property and engage with agents

  • Engage qualified and experienced valuers or agents - we can refer you to people we know and trust

  • When cash flow is a big concern

  • If you're worried if CGT will leave a big hole in your finances

  • When structuring ownership to minimise risk and taxes

  • If you are not clear on land taxes

  • When you need to calculate yields and returns on your investment

  • If you are wondering if property is the only solution

Property is a great investment when you do it right.  Call us NOW on 3256 0822